Digital Marketing Specialist
“Segmentify” is an e-commerce personalization platform that helps online retailers to optimize their conversion rates by enabling them to deliver a unique shopping experience for each visitor. Segmentify tracks each individual visitor’s behavior in real-time and offers smart product recommendations by using in-house developed AI technology.
We have a dynamic and passionate compact team dedicated to creating a SaaS solution to boost eCommerce revenue. We are selected as one of the 25 Machine Learning Startups to Watch In 2018 by Forbes magazine. We are one of the fastest growing start-up in AI based e-commerce solutions with multiple investment rounds and we have offices in 7 countries. Our main target for 2020 is to keep our existing customers from all over the world and be the market leader in Europe, especially in the UK.
We need a rockstar marketing specialist to join our office in Istanbul.
- Supporting the marketing management team with a range of marketing projects and activities and follow up the coordination with teams in Istanbul. Also supporting the marketing team with project planning and development of timelines.
- Coordination of the preparation and execution of email campaigns, blog and social channels between internal teams, content creators and the design agency. Following up and measuring the results
- Following up after the blog strategy and making sure to have related content gathered from internal and external teams for a weekly posting.
- Help maintain the company’s social media presence (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) by managing the related third parties. Be sure to have the right content in-line with company strategy.
- Coordination for preparation of biweekly mailings. (monthly newsletters and prospect mailings.)
- Responsible for keeping Corporate and Solutions presentations up to date and making necessary changes based on sales teams needs for maximum conversion. Supporting sales teams in terms of marketing needs.
- Helping on monthly lead and analytics reporting of the website and the blog.
- 3+ years experience in executing marketing activity in a SaaS B2B environment
- Advanced level of English
- Ability to manage own workload to deadlines
- Ready to work with teams abroad with the time difference.
- Is well organised, with great attention to detail
- Has solid written communication skills
- Hands on experience on Google Adwords & Google Analytics
- Hands on experience on Facebook Ads, Linkedin Advertising
- Knowledge on SEO
Advantageous skills, experience and attributes
- Familiar with eCommerce dynamics
- Knowledge of HubSpot marketing platform
- Knowledge on eCommerce Personalisation domain