Digital Marketing Manager
“Segmentify” is an e-commerce personalisation platform that helps online retailers to optimize their conversion rates by enabling them to deliver a unique shopping experience for each visitor. Segmentify tracks each individual visitor’s behavior in real-time and offers smart product recommendations by using in-house developed AI technology.
We have a dynamic and passionate compact team dedicated to creating a SaaS solution to boost eCommerce revenue. We are selected as one of the 25 Machine Learning Startups to Watch In 2018 by Forbes magazine. We are one of the fastest growing start-up in AI based e-commerce solutions with multiple investment rounds and we have offices in 7 countries. Our main target for 2020 is to keep our existing customers from all over the world and be the market leader in Europe, especially in the UK.
We are seeking a highly motivated Digital Marketing Manager
to support our global growth through best class digital marketing and thought leadership. The ideal candidate is a team member with a passion for marketing, technology, and B2B SaaS.
- Work closely with the CEO, Sales and Product teams to roadmap and achieve strategic growth
- Drive B2B customer acquisition and retention
- Manage the marketing team with a range of marketing projects and activities and follow up the coordination by project planning and development of timelines.
- Lead the digital presence (SEO, PPC, Email and Social etc.) and take on brand identity, awareness and recognition
- Coordination of the preparation and execution of email campaigns, blog and social channels between internal teams, content creators and the design agency. Following up and measuring the results
- Following up after the blog strategy and making sure to have related content gathered from internal and external teams for a weekly posting.
- Help maintain the company’s social media presence (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) by managing the related third parties. Be sure to have the right content in-line with company strategy.
- Coordination for preparation of biweekly mailings. (monthly newsletters and prospect mailings.)
- Develop sales and product marketing collateral (go-to-market strategies)
- 5+ years experience in executing marketing activity in a SaaS B2B environment
- Acquisition and lead generation experience
- Advanced level of English
- Solid understanding of modern (digital) marketing techniques (PPC, SEO, HTML, CSS)
- Ability to manage own workload to deadlines
- Ready to work with teams abroad with the time difference.
- Is well organised, with great attention to detail
- Has solid written communication skills
Advantageous skills, experience and attributes
- Familiar with eCommerce dynamics
- Knowledge of Zoho marketing platform
- Knowledge on eCommerce Personalisation domain